Our Address is:
303 East 5th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Phone: (213) 629-1227
1. Types of information we collect
a. Traffic Data Collected. We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our site, including your: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the site. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests.
b. Personal Information Collected. Certain features offered via the site require you to provide information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and email address); (ii) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and (iii) Demographic Data (such as zip code or age). Any communication via email, post messages to any chat groups, bulletin boards, forums, forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided will be collected as Personal Information.
2. How we use the information
a. General Uses of Data. We use Contact Data to send you information about the Los Angeles Mission and the services we provide, or promotional material for some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We use Financial Data to verify your information and to bill you for donations made online. We use Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the site, displaying content that we think might interest you according to your preferences.
b. Provision of data to vendors providing services to users. Certain services available on the site are provided by third parties. We may provide the information you submit to third parties in order to deliver the requested service to you. For example, if you choose to make a donation from the site, the information you provide in connection with the donation may be provided to an authorized vendor to process the donation.
c. Provision of data to vendors providing services to site. In order to make the site more enjoyable for visitors, we constantly strive to learn how the site is being used. We may use the services of a third party and disclose information concerning our uses for these purposes.
3. Sharing of personal information. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company without your consent; other than for the express purpose of delivering the requested service.
4. User choice regarding collection, use and distribution of personal information. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such event, you can still access and use much of the site; however you may not be able to access some portions of the site that require Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information from us, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time you are asked for Personal Information.
6. Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit card is used without your consent. In such an event, we will cancel that credit card number and update our records accordingly.
7. Privacy Limits. The site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. We may also make chat rooms, forums, message boards and news groups available to you. Any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any Personal Information.