Los Angeles Mission – Donation Drop Off
316 East Winston Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Donation Center Hours:
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm Saturday 7am-5pm Sunday: Closed
The following is a list of our current gift-in-kind needs:
Our “Friends and Neighbors” who come to us every day for a shower and clean clothing, do not have access to hygiene products and toiletries unless we supply them. For this reason a constant and abundant supply of these are required at the Mission. Without your help, we must purchase these products. Consider sponsoring a hygiene drive among your friends and associates to assist us in meeting this need. If you are interested in sponsoring a hygiene drive, please contact Antwone Sanford at (213) 629-1227 ext. 347 for questions or more information.
Personal Care Items
- Nail Clippers
- Lip Balm
- Toothpaste and Toothbrushes
- Body Wash
- Diapers Size 3, 4, 5, 6
- Hair Gel/Grease
- Hair Brushes
- Sanitary Napkins for Women
- Adult Diapers
- Wet Wipes/Napkins
- Please edit Formula to Formula for Infants
Serving 3 meals a day, every day, means that we go through an enormous amount of food. Food donations do not even begin to make a dent in what we need to provide 1,260 meals a day. You can help. Talk to your friends at work or at church and put together a food drive for the Mission. Use the suggestions on this page as a guide when collecting items for your donation.
- Cheese: Cheddar/Monterey/Mozzarella
- Eggs – 90lb for one serving
- Slices, Block, or Canned Cheese.
- New Tube Socks
- New Underwear (Boxers)
- New Women’s Undergarments (Sports Bras and Plus Sizes)
- Men’s Pants (especially sizes 34 – 44)
- XL, XXL, XXXL Men’s Shirts
- Men’s Tennis Shoes Size 8 and Higher
- Shower Shoes
- Pajamas, Tops and Bottoms
- Teen Clothing
Please contact Scott Johnson at (213) 629-1227 ext. 467 for questions or for more information.